What's The Next After Blogging ?

What's The Next After Blogging ?

We can tell you the secrets of any site that relies on blogs, including all major media sites.

whats-the-next-after-blogging

Nothing gets you traffic per article.  zero, Unless the article goes viral, and this is rare. They all get their traffic from the so-called long tail.

Maybe one article gets him 5% of his daily traffic and the other 10,000 articles share the remaining 95% of the traffic. That's how all major sites work.

Therefore, you cannot rely on blogs to increase your media presence.  Everything needs to start: blogging, vlogs (video blogs – I need to start this), exposing myself to new audiences on radio, TV, syndication, Twitter (what I do in these Twitter Q&As) ), Facebook (find out how to build traffic to your blog's fan page, I still have to work on this), books (how to self-publish and why is next ).

What's The Next After Blogging ?

So the "next thing" is to integrate everything, all at once.

Well, you have something to say, And it has to be great.

I still get it.  Sometimes I tell personal stories and what I learned from them.  Sometimes I express my opinion directly and support it.

They may also describe what they have learned from others. Articles that I consider to be of the highest quality often get the lowest traffic.  But that's why we have to confuse.

But I still understand this. Every day, all day long, I read, write, watch, study, and think about what this “form” is and how I can become good at it.  So I am a student of the following.

Link copied to clipboard.